[alert type = white] It is already very difficult to find a D60 for sale. It has evolved into a much more powerful camera called Nikon D3200 . Check it out here . [/ Alert]
I think the subject of the first article is almost mandatory: today I will talk about my little Nikon D60. It is my first touch with SLR photography. In other words, in my case the Nikon D60 has been the first love (chromatic, photographic …) in my life and so far I am keeping a love and fidelity only comparable to those that I keep my wife.
I want to make the first articles of the blog to digest so I go without further detail to detail what I think are advantages of the Nikon D60.
ADVANTAGES OF THE NIKON D60
- It has a sensor that automatically disconnects the LCD screen when looking through the viewfinder, thus saving battery and avoiding distractions.
- Light and shadow optimization function called D-Lighting. It basically makes backlit photos a little easier to capture. The subject is illuminated even if it has a lot of light behind.
- Photo editing on the camera itself with several photographic effects that are easy to apply.
- The Nikon D60 comes with a dust reduction system that cleans the dust sensor. This is very useful especially if you change your objective every 2 to 3.
- Petite (within its category) and its weight is reasonable.
MORE INFORMATION ON THE NIKON D60
A couple of important facts. The Nikon D60 is heiress of the previous Nikon D40, it is as if it were the evolution of its sister D40. In the same way for some time now we can find in the market the camera that relieves the D60: it is the new Nikon D3000 , very similar in characteristics, with some more advantage, and which I will talk about in future occasions.
It is already difficult to get a new D60 in stores. If you are looking for something of the style, look at its successor, the Nikon D3200 .