Do you want to start in SLR photography and are looking for a camera? This article interests you. Finding a camera that suits your needs is not always easy. It can even be frustrating. There are countless brands and models, some will tell you that if Nikon and others that Canon , others that look at other options, such as EVIL, or Bridge … and you will end up with your crazy head.
From the blog, our mission is to facilitate the task, so I will present a camera that may interest you. This is the Canon 1300D.
The 1300D is the lowest in the Canon range, which indicates that it is created for a start level. This camera is designed for those who are starting in the SLR world, it is also ideal for those newcomers who like to share their photos on social networks. It is for those who have a very short mobile and creativity is one of its characteristics, for those who need to take a step beyond their compact without manual functions and, above all, for those with a low budget.
- Sensor CMOS APS-C of 18 megapixels , for printing on full quality A2
- Penta mirror viewfinder
- Digic 4+ processor
- 7.5 cm (3.0 ”) LCD display and 920,000 pixel resolution (not flip or touch)
- 9 focus points
- Speed: 30-1 / 4,000 s (in 1/2 or 1/3 point increments), Bulb (the entire range of shutter speeds. The available range varies depending on the shooting mode)
- ISO: up to 6400 (forced up to 12800)
- Serial shooting of up to 3 images per second
- No low pass filter (better contrast and detail in the photographs)
- Automatically select the optimal settings
- Creative filters: Toy camera, miniature, black and white granulated …
- Full HD videos (1080p videos)
- Create attractive videos with ease
- Shooting modes: Intelligent Auto Scene Mode, No flash, Creative Auto, Portrait, Landscape, Close-ups, Sports, Food, Night portrait, Video, Program AE, Shutter priority AE, Aperture priority AE, Manual
- Image styles: Auto, standard, portrait, landscape, neutral, faithful, monochrome, user defined (x3)
- RAW + JPEG simultaneous recording
- Camera guide to help you learn
- Share your images and control the camera via Wi-Fi
- NFC (simplifies the way you share with your smartphone)
- Dimensions: 129.0 x 101.3 x 77.6 mm
- Weight: approx. 485 g (battery and memory card included)
- Battery life: 500 shots approx.
Without a doubt the best thing about the Canon 1300d is the price. With the benefits offered you will not find anything for that amount.
We can also talk about its weight, which is quite light and also offers good ergonomics. It is handled very well because it is not too big, it is well held and it is easy to reach the buttons.
Its operation is quite easy.
It does not include an external microphone for videos, so if you expect to record quality videos maybe you should think of another model because the autofocus is quite loud (and slow) and is captured. Nor is there much difference with its predecessor, the Canon 1200D, now we will see it.
You can find it on Amazon.
This camera is the successor of the Canon 1200D . The main differences with it are related to connectivity (wi-fi and NFC), better screen resolution and a slightly faster processor, otherwise they are practically the same.
YOUR MOST DIRECT COMPETITOR
If you ask about a camera with similar characteristics and the closest thing in terms of price (I have already told you that this is the most economical), Mario would tell you, without a doubt, the Nikon D3300.
If you are looking for a simple camera but with sufficient quality and manual functions to cover your creative needs and improve the quality that the mobile or your compact offer you, if you like to share your photos from the camera and / or have a low budget or prefer to dedicate Part of it to other accessories as a goal, do not hesitate. This camera will not disappoint you; on the contrary, it will exceed all your expectations.