A good posture makes a photograph look even better. If the subject isn’t holding a correct pose, the photograph can end up looking quite awkward. So if you are intending to photograph some male subjects, here are a few posing tips for men:
- Men should be kept square to the camera. They look better with broad shoulders.
- Their weight should be kept evenly distributed on both legs.
- Have them make a fist with their hand or their thumbs in their pocket. Also, you can have them cross their arms with their hands on the forearms and their thumbs tucked under the arm. Try to picture Aladdin for this pose.
- Try a shot with their hand in their pocket.
- Also, have them drop their chin a bit.